Domaine de Mai services
Our Reception Team is at your service from 9 am to 11 am and 5 pm to 7 pm, 7 days a week to make your stay as comfortable as possible so you can enjoy it safely.
Feel free to rest in our Lounge space, equipped with television and magazines at your disposal, in the entrance hall.
You can access to the video-secured private parking at your arrival.
Check-in time : from 4 pm., Check-out time : until 11am.
A quiet wellness space is specially dedicated to you including :
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool heated from march to november
- Jacuzzi from march to november
- Deck chairs with beach umbrellas
In order to get the best of your stay, a bar and lounge patio (yet to come) will allow you to appreciate the quietness and serenity revealed by such a unique place.
- Reception open 7/7
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the residence
- Cleaning at the end of your stay
- Fitness Centre
- Outdoor heated pool, accessible all year long (depending on the weather)
- Sauna (Please note that access to the sauna must be reserved at the property reception.)
- Concierge service
- Newspapers and magazines
- Baby cots and chairs (on demand and subject to availability)
- Private and secured parking
Extra cost services
- Buffet breakfast
- Bar and lounge patio (yet to come)
- Fax and photocopy
- Small pets permitted (on demand)
- A cleaning service during the stay is available upon request, at an extra charge.
- Massage service (on demand)
Discovering the region
Mougins is a highly famous for its Gastronomy and Arts, and a must-see destination for outdoor activities such as visits, museums, hiking, mountains, sea, golf practice…
It is also famous for its culture: numerous artists and arts festivals throughout the year.
It is located 5 minutes by car from Cannes, 8 kilometres from Grasse, Capital of Fragrances, and 40 kilometres to the nearest skiing station. The old village of Mougins looks like a fortress on a hill, and has an outstanding view on towns and villages.